Belaire Place Motel Apartments
Terms & Conditions
Each person booking accommodation (the guest) with Belaire Place acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as the guest), occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and / or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the guest.
- A deposit of $200 per room is required to confirm a reservation. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy below for amendments and or cancellations.
- Reservations of 2 or more rooms will be classed as a "Group" reservation.
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque, debit or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
A credit card (not debit or charge card) in the name of the person signing the registration card must be produced as security for the apartment at check-in,
or a cash bond of $250.00 per apartment is required.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt or confirmation letter.
- The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment
and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any guest, and authorises the Manager to take payment as required.
Please note that this includes use of the sofa-bed. If, on departure, the sofa-bed is found to have been used but not booked and paid for the appropriate
nightly tariff for the whole of the length of stay will be charged an additional rate per person per night.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose or for the purposes of running a business.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated area – strictly one space per apartment.
- Only the number of people shown on the receipt/guest registration card may stay in the apartment during the length of stay.
If extra guests are found to be staying in the apartment without the Manager’s knowledge, the Manager may request that the apartment be immediately vacated,
and NO REFUND will be given.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager, nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a guest may sustain whilst at the complex.
The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after a warning
the guest fails to comply. Abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated, and the guest will be immediately evicted. Please note Belaire Place operates a
strict “no noise, no party” policy. Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm. Failure to comply will incur a non-emergency call out fee of $200.00.
- Please also note all non-emergency call outs, out of office hours (5pm to 8am), will incur an $200.00 call out fee.
- The apartment is to be left clean and tidy upon departure. That is, all crockery/cutlery etc. has been cleaned and put away, all rubbish removed from the apartment.
Failure to leave the apartment clean and tidy will result in a cleaning charge being payable. All apartments are strictly non-smoking, including any common areas of
Belaire Place and or apartment balconies. SHOULD AN APARTMENT SMELL OF CIGARETTE SMOKE ON DEPARTURE, A CLEANING CHARGE OF $250.00 WILL BE PAYABLE BY THE GUEST.
- Belaire Place reserves the right to cancel your reservation if in the event that guests that are staying display any flu like symptoms and or are unable to satisfy the Queensland Health Directive.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- The guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit / debit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of
any guest and removal of guest’s property. There is no refund for early departure and the Manager has the right to refuse future bookings.
- Please refer to the compendium QR code in the apartment for notice about the loss of guest’s property.
- All of our promotional discounts and or offers are based on a 2 guest stay. Discounts do not apply to additional guests or any other extra's required.
Please refer to the promotion as to which room type, reservation deadlines and travel dates. All promotions and discounts are not to be used in conjunction and or apply to existing reservations.
COVID-19 presents guests and businesses new challenges. Over the past 12 months we all have learnt a lot. We have always strived to provide fair outcomes for both our valued
guests and those that rely on our business for their livelihoods. There is no protection measures for small businesses to assist in providing financial support for us so that
we can pass on to you our guests, so we ask for your understanding when we are presented with challenges of managing COVID-19 events. We have developed and will continue to
develop our cancellation policies to be fair to all parties involved.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and support.
- Full payment will be required 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Amendments or cancellations prior to 30 days from date of check in for single reservations will be free of charge and any deposit/s made will be happily refunded.
- Amendments or cancellations prior to 30 days for group reservations from date of check in will be free of charge and any deposit/s made will be happily refunded.
- In the event you have cancelled your reservation within our non refundable period of 30 days for single reservations or 30 days for group reservations,
we will do our best to resell all or part of the nights booked and refund the nights re-booked.
CHECK IN 2pm-6pm AND CHECK OUT 10am.
Extra person charge $35 per night (includes bed hire & linen), max 4 per room.
Cot hire is available at $35 per night (includes Porta cot & linen)
Pool hours 7.30am to 7.30pm.
Apartments and suites are serviced for stays of 8 days or more every 3rd day. Daily service is available at an extra charge.
Reception is open 9am, 7 days till 5pm, with late check in available at no charge. Security locks the premises nightly at 7pm.
If you plan to arrive at Belaire Place Motel Apartments after 7pm please contact us so we can make arrangements.
If you get delayed during your trip please contact us and inform if you are arriving after 7pm.
Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Where a booking has been confirmed by a receipt of a deposit the tariff quoted will be honoured.
All efforts will be made by management to place guests in the requested room category. Where circumstances beyond our control prevent this, an alternative room category will be allocated.
We accept all Visa or Mastercard credit or debit cards ETPOS, cheque and cash. All tariffs are inclusive of any applicable government taxes and charges.