General information: this is information which is anonymous data that we use to analyse trends for general use and to help us understand the needs of our customers so that we can improve the quality of your stay with us. General information includes the number of apartment nights booked and used, where guests are from, apartment rates, age, gender, purpose of travel and whether the booking is made by telephone, through a booking agency or through our website and services used by guests during their stay our apartments.
Personal information: Personal Information is any information that personally identifies you such as your name, age and date of birth, home address, contact telephone numbers and email address, your driver’s licence and passport, your credit card details, your company name if the travel is for business purposes, your car registration number and how the account will be settled. We may obtain from you whether you have any dietary requirements, room preferences, disabilities or other lifestyle information. While staying with us, we may record the number of times you have stayed, telephone numbers dialled, third party bookings which we arrange at your request such as tours and other information you supply to us. Personal information may be collected from you if you make an enquiry by telephone, email, via our websites, when you make a reservation or at the time of check in or check out or as a result of your dealings with us during your stay at our apartments. Personal information may be collected from a partner organisation, booking agency, a tour operator or an internet reservation system to whom you have provided your Personal Information to make a booking at our apartments. Personal information may also be collected from you if you enter a competition run by us, if you reply to a survey conducted by us, in communications with us or our staff, before, during or after your stay. Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra uses social media to communicate with guests and the public at large. Any information which you disclose to Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra through social media may be collected. We may also collect Personal Information from you if the law requires us to collect that information.
In order to provide you with our services, we keep track of how you interact with us. This includes links in emails we send you and links that appear on our website. The following information is logged for statistical purposes when you look at our website;
- server address / IP address
- the date and time of your visit to our site
- the pages you accessed
- your top-level domain name
- the documents you downloaded
- the previous website you have visited
- the type of browser you are using to access our website
- if you have visited our website before
- the type of device you are using
- location data
Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra will not collect sensitive information from you without your consent. If we collect sensitive information from you, we will disclose to you the reason for seeking it.
Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra generally explain how it will use or disclose personal and sensitive information at the time it collects the information. In addition, personal and sensitive information may be used to:
- To manage your reservation and booking.
- To manage your stay at our apartments.
- To improve our services including to better understand your needs and requests and to tailor our products and services to better suit your desires.
- To send you emails, newsletters, promotions and marketing material about our offers or to contact you by telephone.
- To secure and improve your use of our services.
- To comply with any obligations imposed on us by law.
- When it is necessary to implement our terms of service.
- If it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another
- Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra guest or customer, any member of the public or Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra
- The assets and operations of Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra business are transferred to another party as a going concern
Cookies help us provide our visitors with a personalized online experience in the following ways:
- They remember visitor names and passwords for future visits so log-in is easier and faster
- They ensure visitors are provided with the appropriate frames and content
- They ensure visitors obtain the information requested
- They help us deliver communications that are relevant and targeted to our visitors' interest
Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra cookies do not follow visitors when traveling on the internet after leaving Belaire Place Motel Apartments Caloundra website. We track the usage of our website in order to modify it according to our visitors' need. We pay attention to what information is requested and attempt to make it easier to find such information in the future.
If visitors do not want the benefits of these cookies they can set their browser to reject the cookies. Visitors should consult the instructions for their particular browser on how to do this. However, visitors should understand that rejecting cookies might affect their ability to perform certain transactions on our website and our ability to recognize their browser from one visit to the next.
You may choose to opt-out of Google Analytics using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on which you may access at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Belaire Place Motel Apartments
34 Minchinton St
Please allow 28 days for this request to be processed.
We will take such steps as are reasonable to destroy any Personal Information that we have about you if there is no longer any need for us to keep that information.
Access can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or writing to:
Belaire Place Motel Apartments
34 Minchinton St
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish your personal information to be removed from all marketing databases. We may require further identification to be able to process your request. If you request that your personal or sensitive information be deleted, we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons. Personal and sensitive information may also be retained in certain files in order to resolve disputes or for auditing purposes. Please note that we are required legally to retain operational data relating to transactions for seven (7) years as per Australian taxation legislation.
In some circumstances, you may receive a better service or response if we know who you are. For example, we can keep you up-to-date and better understand a complaint you might have if we know who you are and the circumstances of your complaint.